Today I have posted a couple of screenshots that show how my touch-screen user interface looks like. One challenge that I encountered was:
- Where do you start designing the screens?
- What goes where?
- What do you want to include and what not?
The result is that I designed the screens using the following steps
- Find a ‘theme’ and background + button design
- Use Powerpoint to design your screen
This makes it really easy to move things around, change the lay-out without being functional. The Homeseer Touch designer interface is NOT the ideal place to start your design ;-)
- Translate the Powerpoint design into an HST design