Goal: LED lightning in Kitchen area, Kitchen drawers and Garden.
How: Using (warm white) LED strips.
- Get RGB LED strips and add PC control through DMX or another protocol/method.
- UPDATE: I have an RGB LED strip with RGB Infrared controller: I don’t see why I would want colored LED strips in my house!
- Next step: replace all light bulbs with (warm) LED lights
- Powersupply: 15 euro
- Dimmer (manual): 12 euro
- Warm white LED strip: 19 euro / meter
- what is required to control & dim LED strips
- DMX. I was advised not to use dimmable LED drivers. Don’t think I need the ability to DIM LED strips remotely. So control is good enough (can use Klik-aan-klik-uit modules for that).
- how it can be integrated into my X10/HomeSeer system.
- Using KAKU, X10, Zigbee, etc. modules