This iPhone HTML interface is based on code written by Esteban. I have done some fine-tuning and added features to make it easy to modify. This is a major version that includes a lot of new functionality
- Adding a device can be done using 1 line of code
- A device could be
- Sensor (temp/humidity)
- Sensor (security/door/smoke)
- Network device (ping-able or not)
- Plugwise module
- RFXCOM devices (gas/electricity)
- Bluetooth presence
- NEW: iPhone CHARTS generated using RFXCOM DB
You can also use Push Notification with HS using AppNotifications.com
Original forum that started this project: iPhone interface for HomeSeer.
Support is provided through this forum on Domoticaforum.eu
NEW: Installer with detailed instructions
This is the second major release that includes a large number of new features.
NEW: version 0.15 (Jan-16 2009)
- BUG: DJ_ChartData_Temp_07.asp, change the variables_Temp1day and SQL_Temp2day to ‘ORDER BY rfxtime’ instead of ‘rfxdate’. FIXED: DJ_ChartData_Temp_08.asp
- BUG: DJ_iPhone_15.asp, if you have 2 iPodLamp items pointing to the same HS device (example: “a1”) the on/off button will not be updated.
old: version 0.8 (Dec-10 2008)
- Cannot switch a light? Open hscom.asp and you’ll see a line:
- If device <> “” And Request.ServerVariables(“AUTH_USER”) = “admin” Then
- Change the line to:
- If device <> “” And Request.ServerVariables(“AUTH_USER”) <> “guest” Then
NEW version 0.15
version: 0.15 – Jan-18 2009
- Changed directory names (from ifohn to iphone)
- Added installation instructions and more information inside the script
- Added battery icons and updated the iPodSensor script
- Major code clean-up
- Ready for packaging and posting on the website.
version: 0.14 – Jan-11 2009
- New function iPodWebCam that displays a webcam image if you provide the right URL
- Haven’t tested integration with direct Camera urls (containing usernames/passwords)
- New function iPodChart that creates a link to the right charts file without changing the code.
- Changed iPodPlugwise (added parameter) for Chart integration
verssion 0.12 – Jan-10 2009
- Lay-out: Didn’t want a temperature entry to take a double height line
- Lay-out: temperatures, sensors, etc are now right aligned
- iPodSecurity now replaces ‘normal/alert’ with ‘open/closed’
- iPodSecurity has an extra parameter to add the last change date/time below the description.
- iPodPlugwise: totals now after description
- iPodPlugwise: <icon> 30W now looks like: 30W <icon> (otherwise it looks weird when aligned)
- Added function iPodRFXMeter (for electricity, gas, etc)
- Added function iPodCounter (which I use to count doors opened etc)
This version will be released in the next week. Ping me if you want a copy of the code (unpackaged and documented)
- Added function iPodIP that knows if your on your local LAN or on the internet
- Added feature that fully integrates with the RFXCOM database and produces CHARTS!